Let's Lync Together
Microsoft® Lync™ is software that provides a unified communications infrastructure for instant messaging (IM), conferencing, and enterprise voice capabilities through a single, easy-to-use interface that is consistent across multiple computing platforms and mobile devices from both Apple and Microsoft.
People seek communications tools that make their work easier and are available anywhere, anytime. Microsoft® Lync™ provides a single interface that allows you to:
- Share your desktop just like you can with other meeting programs.
- Schedule an online meeting directly from Outlook without having to use third-party software or incur any new costs.
- Connect anywhere you have an internet connection with a VPN.
- Record online meetings for later viewing.
- Uses the address book you rely on today in Microsoft Outlook. No duplication of effort or information.
- Add a personal photo to show the person on the other end who they're talking to.
Microsoft® Lync™ combines the features of a traditional telephone system with rich presence, instant messaging, and conferencing to improve communication, collaboration and lower your current costs where possible.
People seek communications tools that make their work easier and are available anywhere, anytime.
From controlling costs to managing compliance, Microsoft Lync delivers value that speaks to the needs of today's
Laptop or Desktop computers running Microsoft Lync must meet certain minimum system requirements. Click below to learn more and to get instructions.