All voice services for the UT Health Science Center departments are provided by Information Management Services (IMS).
All equipment will be administered by IMS, ensuring the equipment is properly acquired; state reporting requirements are met; proper maintenance is performed; compatibility with existing equipment is maintained; facilities are optimally used; and the communications needs of the departments are met at the least cost. Each department is responsible for the care of the equipment assigned by IMS. If a piece of equipment is lost, stolen, or damaged due to abuse, a fee equal to the replacement cost of the equipment will be charged to the responsible department.
Telephones User Guide
Campus Dialing Instructions
||Long and North Campus
Satellite Campus Dialing Instructions
Hospital Dialing Instructions
The following flat schedule was developed to reduce the amount of time necessary to complete a Service Request Form estimate. This schedule will be used for most estimates, but may not be used for special or unique requests.
One Time Charges:
- New installs with existing cable: $285
- New installs without cable: $465
- Disconnect: $20
- Relocatimg a current phone without existing cable: varies depending on current type of phone
- Feature changes to current phone (ie, adding extension, name changes, hunt group changes, etc): $10
- Exchange Unified Messaging (EUM): Setup $20