Web Advisory Committee
Charge: The Web Advisory Committee is the planning and oversight body for university web activities. Its members serve on the Computing Resources Committee or represent the web-publishing community at large.
Additional Information: The committee meets on the first Thursday of the month, 10:30-11:30 a.m., in the 494L conference room of the Systems and Network Operations Department.
- Nedal Arar, Ph.D., chair, Department of Medicine
- Chris Chipps, Academic Technology Services Department
- Rene Echavarri, Academic Technology Services Department
- Keith Krolick, Ph.D., Department of Microbiology
- Lydia Leos, Dean's Office, Dental School
- Anna Maloy, Department of Integrated Management Information Systems
- Jeff Jackson, Office of Student Services
- Ariel Merrell, RAHC
- Kelley Minars, Library
- Nancy Place, Academic Technology Services Department
- Rene Torres, Office of External Affairs
- Richard Ongkiko, Dean's Office, Dental School
- Joanne Rios, Human Resources