Human Capital Management (HCM)
This software will help achieve organizational goals by improving service levels when working with the Human Resources processes.
Description: PeopleSoft HCM 8.9 is the administrative software used for major administrative computing systems by the Health Science Center. PeopleSoft interacts with the Health Science Center community – allowing faculty and staff to connect with the Human Resources, Financials, and Student systems.
- Departmental Front Office Users responsibilities will comprise of (but not limited to)...
DCATS offers a one day class that introduces the departmental front office user to PeopleSoft HCM8.9 processes. This includes: New Hires, Terminations, Funding panel changes, Position Create modify forms, Concurrent Job Data, the ability to access departmental information through available queries, along with other maintenance required by your department. Training must be completed before access is granted to a user.
- Training with UPK: Training with the User Productivity Kit (UPK) will provide you with a learning experience based on a See It, Try It, Know It and Do It strategy. UPK offers you the flexibility to access the learning environment at your workstation. To access UPK, click here:
- User Process Guides:
Time Constraints: None
Turn Around Time: None
- There is no cost for the classes
- A no-show fee of $50.00 will be charged to the department for any users who sign up for a class but do not attend
- An e-mail with at least 24-hr notice will be accepted
Request Instructions: Visit The Knowledge Centre to view a list of classes offered by DCATS.