Data Warehouse InfoView (DW)
Data Warehouse is a special database that contains institutional and departmental data.
Description: The Data Warehouse is a set of special databases that contain institutional and departmental data from property inventory to financial transactions. Crystal Enterprise/Crystal Reports is a web-based software that allows the user to schedule and view pre-defined reports using data housed in these databases.
User Process Guides:
Time Constraints: None
Turn Around Time: None
- If a new Data Warehouse license needs to be purchased a Service Request Form is required
- A one-time fee of $250.00/per license will be billed to the department
- There is no cost for the classes
- A no-show fee of $50.00 will be charged to the department for any users who sign up for a class but do not attend
- An e-mail with at least 24-hr notice will be accepted
Request Instructions: Visit The Knowledge Centre to view a list of classes offered by DCATS.