Document Review System (DRS)
The Time Collection and Leave Accounting web pages assist administrative staff when reporting time and leave.
Description: The Document Review System is a web-based application that allows authorized users to submit and approve Time Collection hours and Leave Accounting hours in the course of business at the Health Science Center.
How to Log In : When logging into the Document Review System, use your domain username and password. Some individuals may have an added field named "Domain", leave this field blank. This enhancement is an added safety feature to help protect our domain.
- Time Collection/Leave Accounting Process Guide (pdf) - This guide covers the recording of vacation, personal, and sick leave hours in Leave Accounting; also covered is entering hours for hourly employees or overtime hours for salaried employees in Time Collection
- Payroll Calendar: - Use this document to view all deadline dates for both Time Collection and Leave Accounting.
Business Software Application Support Contacts:
- HSC Business Information Systems Resource Guide - a handy guide for who to contact with questions or problems on enterprise business applications.
- Network, Connectivity, Logon - Contact the Service Desk, 210-567-7777, option 1
- Training resources may be found in Knowledge Center
- For eTalus Application requirements, curriculum vitae, and data email email@example.com
- For application functionality PeopleSoft, DRS, InfoView, Hyperion, Enterprise Analytics (or training resources) and questions beyond what is on this site, contact the Transition Solutions team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 210-450-0090 (Monday thru Friday, 8:00am - 11:00am and 1:00pm - 3:00pm)