The eTalus is the application software for faculty members' professional information. The data can include curricula vitae, grants, patents, research interests, and personal information. eTalus data is filtered and delivered to a web searchable data set called Faculty Profiles.
Benefits to Faculty include:
- Completing a CV allows the faculty's name and degrees to be listed in the HSC Online Course Catalog.
- Completing a CV fulfills UTHSCSA requirement for faculty members to file an annual CV
- This allows faculty members to generate a curriculum vitae in multiple formats (e.g. UTHSCSA standard CV format, NIH bio sketch).
Benefits to the University include:
- Complete and comprehensive faculty data allows the University to comply with Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) requirements.
- Holds complete and accurate information about faculty activity
- Assists in the promotion and tenure process
- Serves as a valuable tool in performance evaluations
- Offers quick access to the faculty information for accreditation review, funding requests, public relations, etc.
Business Software Application Support Contacts:
- HSC Business Information Systems Resource Guide - a handy guide for who to contact with questions or problems on enterprise business applications.
- Network, Connectivity, Logon - Contact the Service Desk, 210-567-7777, option 1
- Training resources may be found in Knowledge Center
- For eTalus Application requirements, curriculum vitae, and data email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For application functionality PeopleSoft, DRS, InfoView, Hyperion, Enterprise Analytics (or training resources) and questions beyond what is on this site, contact the Transition Solutions team at email@example.com or call 210-450-0090 (Monday thru Friday, 8:00am - 11:00am and 1:00pm - 3:00pm)