Financial Supply Chain Management 9.2 (FSCM)
PeopleSoft is the HSC's system of record used for business transactions. PeopleSoft FSCM 9.2 provides the University with a uniform purchase requisition and a payment request system for Local/State Vouchers, delivering a consistent method of online processing and tracking. Department ACEs select Requestors and Approvers for FSCM 9.2 modules in PeopleSoft ACE Security. Departmental User Training via the Knowledge Center and resources via the links in the dropdowns below are available on-demand, 24x7.
Resources, User Process Guides, and Job Aids
New for PeopleSoft FSCM 9.2 – Electronic Payment Request
The Payment Request will be used by all university departments to electronically process requests for service and reimbursement payments, eliminating the paper Local/State Voucher. The electronic Payment Request also includes workflow to facilitate creating, approving, and tracking.
PeopleSoft FSCM 9.2 – eProcurement (Web Requisition)
- Financials – Payment Request Overview 9.2 provides an eleven minute overview of the Payment Request process. Available as an on-demand video in the Knowledge Center.
- Financials – Payment Request Training 9.2 provides the opportunity to learn about payment request in detail. The on-demand, interactive learning module is available in the Knowledge Center.
- In Knowledge Center, Navigate to Course Catalog, expand the Administrative folder to find the desired session or module.
The eProcurement (Web Requisition) is used by all university departments to electronically process Basic purchases, General Stores, Direct Connect, Animal, or to request authorization to Travel. Selected eProcurement modules have the capability of attaching documents to support the request.
- Financials – eProcurement Overview 9.2 provides a three minute overview of the eProcurement process, including attachments. The video session is available on-demand in the Knowledge Center.
- Financials – eProcurement Training 9.2 provides detail regarding the overall user experience, including the attachments feature. The interactive module includes options to view the desired type of requisition and is available on-demand in the Knowledge Center.
- In Knowledge Center, navigate to Course Catalog and open the Administrative folder to find the desired session or module.
Business Software Application Support Contacts:
- HSC Business Information Systems Resource Guide - a handy guide for who to contact with questions or problems on enterprise business applications.
- Network, Connectivity, Logon - Contact the Service Desk, 210-567-7777, option 1
- Training resources may be found in Knowledge Center
- For eTalus Application requirements, curriculum vitae, and data email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For application functionality PeopleSoft, DRS, InfoView, Hyperion, Enterprise Analytics (or training resources) and questions beyond what is on this site, contact the Transition Solutions team at email@example.com or call 210-450-0090 (Monday thru Friday, 8:00am - 11:00am and 1:00pm - 3:00pm)