Employee Self Service (ESS)
ESS is available to all current employees and students wherever a computer and internet access is available. There is no training needed in order to access your personal information through ESS.
PeopleSoft HCM will allow all Health Science Center employees and students access to review and update personal information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. With ESS, an individual can review most recent and past paychecks, review benefits information, review dependent and beneficiary information and update/review information pertaining to languages in which an individual is fluent.
To view paychecks, visit ESS View Paycheck (pdf).
Business Software Application Support Contacts:
- HSC Business Information Systems Resource Guide - a handy guide for who to contact with questions or problems on enterprise business applications.
- Network, Connectivity, Logon - Contact the Service Desk, 210-567-7777, option 1
- Training resources may be found in Knowledge Center
- For eTalus Application requirements, curriculum vitae, and data email email@example.com
- For application functionality PeopleSoft, DRS, InfoView, Hyperion, Enterprise Analytics (or training resources) and questions beyond what is on this site, contact the Transition Solutions team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 210-450-0090 (Monday thru Friday, 8:00am - 11:00am and 1:00pm - 3:00pm)