The Knowledge Center is an application available to departments to post on-line
training for employees.
Description: The Knowledge Center is a web site with access to
training, resources, and expertise from peers and other professionals. The
Knowledge Center allows one to manage job-related training requirements for
employees of UTHSCSA.
To access the KC web site, click here: https://kc.uthscsa.edu/
Contact Information: If you have questions or need assistance:
- Questions about a course:
- Click on the Information icon
to view the provider information
- Call the sponsoring department giving the course
- Specific to an Enterprise Training class:
- Problems logging into KC:
Who has access to take a class:
- All users must have a domain account to be able to log in/register in the Knowledge Center
- You must also have a UT Health Science Center e-mail account to allow you to receive Knowledge Center notifications
How to offer a class through the Knowledge Center: Contact Susan Hallmark at
Restrictions: Some courses may require an approval from your supervisor, prior to you enrolling into a course.