Project Management Office
The UTHSCSA Project Management Office (PMO) utilizes proven project management and process engineering practices to assist departments in the successful execution and achievement of initiatives supporting the Health Science Center’s strategic plan. The PMO office:
- Can ensure customers avoid losing valuable time, money and effort due to project “thrashing” and “chaos” caused by inadequate planning and risk mitigation.
- Assist customers in identifying process inefficiencies / cost savings using proven process mapping techniques.
- Support improving departmental processes while saving money through our knowledge of technologies available on-site.
- Can increase the probability of successful projects being completed on time, under budget, and meeting customer requirements through proven methods.
- Can manage your project or empower your staff to manage successful projects through training.