Project Portfolio Management and Delivery
Project Portfolio Management and Delivery (PPMD) supports UTHSCSA project governance and project delivery processes. This group utilizes proven project management and process engineering practices to assist departments in the successful execution and achievement of approved initiatives supporting the Health Science Center’s strategic plan.
- Can ensure customers avoid losing valuable time, money and effort due to project “thrashing” and “chaos” caused by inadequate planning and risk mitigation.
- Assist customers in identifying process inefficiencies / cost savings using proven process mapping techniques.
- Supports improving departmental processes while saving money through our knowledge of technologies available on-site.
- Can increase the probability of successful projects being completed on time, under budget, and meeting customer requirements through proven methods.
- Can manage your project or empower your staff to manage successful projects through training.