Enterprise Training (DCATS)
DCATS (Data Warehouse & Cactus Applications Training and Support) is a part of the IMCSS (Information Management Client Support Services) Department.
Description: DCATS offers training and support for the application software that comprise the administrative business systems at the HSC.
- Hours of operation
- Monday thru Friday
- 8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
- Emergency Plan of Action:
Turn Around Time: Training courses are offered monthly. Courses offered introduce the user to the administrative business systems used in the normal course of business at the University. Classes include:
- PeopleSoft Financials
- PeopleSoft HCM8.9
- Document Review System (DRS)
- Data warehouse (DW)
We offer monthly labs for users who would like one-on-one help with specific applications.
- There is no cost for the classes
- However a no-show fee of $50.00 will be charged to the department for any users who sign up for a class but do not attend
- An e-mail with at least 24-hr notice will be accepted
Request Instructions: Departmental ACEs must first complete a PSAR form requesting application access for a user.