A/V Classroom Support
Audiovisual/Teaching Support Services offers a variety of services to support the
UT Health Science Center faculty staff and students.
Services & Equipment available:
- Video conferencing (VTEL)
- Live Streaming / Lecture Capture (Sonic Foundry)
- Audience response system (ARS)
- Equipment checkout / rentals
- Equipment delivery & setup
- Onsite AV support (on & off campus)
For a complete list of services, equipment and pricing click here.
For more information or assistance please call (210) 567-2214 or email to
Request & Reservations:
- Service and equipment reservations can be submitted to
- Events before 7 a.m. or after 5 p.m. will incur overtime charges.
- Weekday event/class request should be submitted 48 business hours in advance.
- Weekend events/class request must be submitted 10 business days in advance.
- Request submitted with less than the advance notice required will be subject to
an expedite fee.
- All services and equipment reservation / rental requests are based on a first come
first serve basis.
- Please allow 48 business hours for reservation confirmation.
- Click here for Service Request Form